Are you a Statistician with keen interest in the area of Science & Technology?
Then joining L'Oreal Research & Innovation Department (R&I) might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
We are looking for a Junior Statistician for the Technology Direction Department and more specifically to join the Scientific Computing team, to be based in R&I Singapore.The mission, with the research clinicians in Singapore, will be to co-design (with statisticians in France) the methodology of clinical studies, to analyze the data, and to propose an interpretation of the findings, in order to support the clinicians’ decision making.
This is a 12-months renewable contract role.You will…
- Carry out the methodological choices, the development of the statistical analysis plan and the study design.
- Carry out the planned statistical analysis and responder analyses to support the findings in collaboration with the statistical team in France.
- Lead the discussion of findings with the clinicians and provide statistical interpretation and analysis report writing.
- Participate in methodology development for data analysis /Bibliography.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Statistics, Engineering or related fields
- A minimum of 4 years’ relevant work experience
- Additional skills in confirmatory analysis (bayesian inference, robust analyses), calculation of the number of subjects and statistical test (parametric and non-parametric)
- Experience in data management principles
- Background in exploratory analysis (PCA, FDA, PLS)
- Well-versed in confirmatory analysis: mixed models, logistical and longitudinal models, Statistical Test
- Ability to use these softwares : R, SAS
- Excellent project manager. Able to plan and carry out complete statistical studies within target deadlines.
- Organized. Ability to multi-task and simultaneously handle several ongoing projects.
- Proficient in scientific writing and communication skills.
- Team player. Proactive and takes initiative.
- Logical. You have the ability to summarize and present information in simple terms for non-specialists.
- Inquisitive. Exhibits curiousity and persistence in data analysis.
- Responsive and dynamic in responding to special requests (intermediate and complementary analysis)
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To new methods and help decision tools.
- Great communicator. Able to convince, understand the needs, discuss statistical findings while implementing the protocol and enhancing the statistical process.