Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 86 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 150 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
- Create, drive and lead the market insights and business intelligence strategy into the growth strategy of the business and be accountable for the quality of the results
- Create, drive and lead the market insight and business intelligence strategy for the future
- Build the market insight and business intelligence Roadmap (plan, budget, recommendations) by prioritising, selecting key topics and mobilizing the right resources
- Spread data intelligence with stakeholders and develop data and tools software expertise
- Leverage all data sources related to market and business intelligence to drive strategic recommendations and opportunities for growth. (Market data consolidation, Panels follow-up, Brand and category evolution, Opportunity of growth)
- Set up organizations / project teams, governance, tools and methods for each key market topic (benchmark etc)
- Communicate, promote, influence at the right level in the organization to impact business decisions
- Upskill teams by sharing market insights and business intelligence expertise: introduce innovation and leverage internal and external benchmarking and networking (Agencies and other external partners)
- Cooperate with internal and external cross functional stakeholders using collaborative & agile Group tools and project modes
- Manage the team budget, lead the team, develop talent and manage cross functional market insights and business intelligence projects
- Data integrator with strong analytical capabilities
- At least 7- 8 years of working experience in the same field of work
- Proficient in excel
- Ability to identify patterns and detect trends
- Drives, collects and analyses data (brand, product experiences, market & shopper)
- Communicates insights with impact, clarity and conviction
- Collaborates effectively with different internal and external expert communities business influencer
- Acts as strategic business partner to transforms insights into business opportunities
- Develops and implements a cmi vision for the future