Are you an entrepreneur in nature? Are you a retail operations expert? We’re looking for someone like that to lead our exciting deployment of the Brand and develop its freestanding store business.
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
The team is the main force that drives revenue growth and our mission is to ensure that L’Oreal remains the No.1 beauty company in the world.You will…
- Be responsible for retail sales and smooth daily operations of store and counters
- Recruit, integrate, coach and develop store and counter team
- Assure proper brand image, merchandising, excellent customer service
- Interact effectively with other departments (sales, logistics, training department…) to support marketing objectives
- Analyze market and consumer data and make recommendations to management
- Listen to and develop a deep understanding of consumers; develop insights, give feedback and recommendations on Development Marketing Innovation
- 4 – 5 years of experience in supervisory or managerial level
- Responsible, dynamic and team player
- Excellent presentation, communication and selling skills
- Presentable, well-groomed and passionate
- Stay sensitive & responsive to the competitive market
- Identifies market drivers
- Translates trends and consumer knowledge into meaningful insights
- Only human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Super creative. There's no blueprint for the future. You'll have to design it.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we'll support you all the way. That way, we all win.