Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 86 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for across 38 international brands and 150 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Retail and Education Manager to define training strategy and develop training tools and train the trainers:
- Ensure Retail Excellence at the POS, define specific Retail and Education action plans to consumers to guarantee brand image at the POS in connection with relevant departments (e.g. Marketing, Commercial, Merchandising)
- Improve BA Efficiency in the POS, coordinate and follow up Bas Individual Evaluation on objective criteria to assess 3 expertise include Brand - Products / Sales / Retail & Service
- Follow Up and analyze Mystery Shoppers Results and analyze sales KPIs per country / counters and make recommendations
- Define specific actions plans and modules and implement in the POS in connection with Commercial
- Define and supervise Coaching Programs for best BAs
- Contribute to the development of Retail and Education expertise of all field teams
- Manage Budget of Retail and Education per brand in their training costs (trips, gifts, uniforms…) and training tools
- Ensure the sellout results, market share, retail KPIs when available and Retail Excellence (Mystery Shopper result, Individual evaluation of BAs), and retention of the team including trainers and beauty advisors
The ideal candidate should have:
- 5 years’ experience as Retail Manager or Education Manager in cosmetics and retail environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical skills and capacity to identify opportunities and propose action plans
- High sense of service
- Capacity to motivate, coach and train staff
You are …
- Passionate: You have a real passion for the beauty industry and love learning new things.
- You are real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you will feel right at home whoever you are.
· Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
· Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
· Adventurous. You’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.