Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
You are the leader of Order-to-Cash and Credit Management in SAPMENA, one of key Zone Business Owners in Supply Chain Center of Excellence.
- Ensure process and standards application in all APAC countries, and support appropriate system and tools implementations. (e.g.: Order-to-Cash SD applications, Credit FI applications)
- Build Customer Care Roadmap to support countries business growth. Deploy relevant projects in line with the Core strategy and Group transformation orientation.
- Lead Order-to-Cash and Credit improvement in APAC:
- Order-to-Cash: providing guidance to APAC countries, on the full Order-to-Cash cycle, and on development of Supply Chain relationship with internal and external partners to achieve business performance. Excellence on order management, catalogue management, portfolio management, returns & reverse flows, in collaboration with Finance and Sales. Animate Order-to-Cash KPIs, and continuous improvement.
Credit Management: ensure control of financial risks in customer credit management, provide guidance to countries on credit policy implementation, ensure good application of best practices, group norms and standards in this area. Animate credit KPIs, and continuous improvement.
- Be the key contact of DGO (Corporate Supply Chain). Regularly share roadmap and actions updates.
- Animate Order-to-Cash and Credit communities and provide them guidance. Contribute to Customer Care talents growth.
- Be part of Supply Chain standard audit rollout and be the referent on Group Best Practices on his/her function.
- Propose directions for the 3 years plan and define budgets for his/her scope of activity.
- Solid background in Customer Care functions, with competencies in Order-to-Cash and Credit Management.
- Managerial and Project Management in an affiliate level. Expert in SAP SD.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, willing to work with people from diverse background and in cross-cultures environment.
- Leadership, challenging, having capacity to influence and gain confidence from different parties.
- Proactive, analytical, independent, strong in problem solving and decision-making. Focusing on target achievement and continuous improvement.