Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression why we surround ourselves with other 88,000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 150 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an Omni Retail Excellence and Customer Experience Manager to join our Loreal LUXE SAPMENA Zone in Singapore. The accomplished leader will have demonstrated success in developing and executing customer care and engagement strategies to increase their lifetime values. This role works closely with key internal partners across the LUXE division to execute on the vision to improve the customer experience across all channels, empowering Loreal Beauty Advisors with data, education and tools to better serve our customers.
- 4 to 5 years working experience in brand/retail management or at least 1 to 2 years handling omni-channel/digital strategy & initiatives (brand side or agency side).
- Overall responsibility for delivering an Omni-channel customer experience for the brand across channels including both physical and digital: online initiatives, social media, mobile, website.
- Provide a seamless brand experience, regardless of channel or device. Customers can now engage with a company in a physical store, on an online website or mobile app, through a catalog, or through social media.
- Make the branding efforts even more effective and efficient with communication that are relative to a specific consumer determined by purchase patterns, social network affinities, website visits, loyalty programs, and other data mining techniques.
- Independently, handling multiple brands/projects/scopes, fostering each piece of the retail operation and excellence consistent and complementary.
- Work closely with and ensure alignment of both internal and external stakeholders e.g. global team, local markets, and external agencies.
Streamline change, workflow traffic, and budget coordination
Prioritize, organize, and manage multiple schedules and big events/ meeting within the organization efficiently, in a fast-paced environment
Manage clear communications within all the team-mates in the country to constantly generate best practice and support KPIs, data and analytics
The ideal candidate should have:
Degree/Master in any study with at least 5 years of experiences either in the similar or retail
Outgoing personality, with good networking and influencing skills
Excellent communication skills, fluent in English language (both verbal and written)
Eye for details with problem-solving and project management skills and mindsets
Ability on multi-tasking and energy to deliver with tight timelines
Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external partners, and to anticipate the needs of both groups
- Strong business and retail acumen