Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
To define and implement the retail design & merchandising strategy at Zone level, ensuring its adaptation to any country specificities, in line with the global brand objectives.
- Validate countries retail design & merchandising strategies and investments to ensure a 360-customer journey
- Work on the adaptation of the brand identity to any market and business specificities
- Ensure the respect of brand image in POS
- Co-undertake the conception, development and follow-up of flagship stores with international brand and countries
- Read and check the brief format sent by countries
- Check countries’ achievements, analyse results and provide feedback to the brand
- Optimize resources, production choices, maintenance …
- Propose innovative solutions within the frame of distributors partnership
- Coach retail design & merchandising teams of each country to provide full operational RD/VM solutions for approval
- Close cooperation with digital teams to ensure optimal execution of all beauty tech and delivering a full O&O experience at all POS
- Sustainability, Loreal of the future to be top of mind in each strategy and investment.
- Recruit, develop and manage his/her team. Ensure development of expertise and know-how and support organization changes
- Encourage the sharing of best practices
The ideal candidate must have:
5-10 years experiences in Retail Design is a must
Working experience in different entity is a plus (DMI/Zone/Markets), knows Luxe brands is a plus
- Has knowledge on markets in SAPMENA region is a plus
- Puts consumer as central focus
- Challenges the status quo and strives for excellence
- Innovates beyond the product
- Seizes what is just starting and opens new ventures
- Builds a shared vision and strategic frame
- Creates strategic scenarios for growth
- Leads transformation by aligning organization and human capabilities
- Demonstrates sound-judgement in decision-making
- Foster a climate of trust, transparency and constructive confrontation
- Develops collective performance of the team
- Enhances transversal co-operation
- Actively networks for effective stakeholder management
- Treats all individuals in a respectful and consistent manner
- Leverages diversity
- Stimulates learning
- Empowers and develops individuals to contribute to their best