Are you passionate about Beauty and Marketing?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 86 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 150 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our team to support our marketing strategy and grow the business.
- Identify growth levers and define brand strategic directions and marketing plan, guide portfolio priorities
- Lead market research to derive consumer insights, collaborate with APAC in the sharing & leveraging of best practices to drive local relevancy of brand
- Take ownership of local launches and create the right narrative locally to build integrated, engaging brand experiences. Supervise the entire development process, ensure highest standard of execution in line with brand image
- Lead the marketing mix strategies and the adaptation of communication materials
- Mobilize functional partners and partner agencies to develop a broader business strategy and implementation
- Build, develop and coach your team, develop their marketing expertise and know-how; groom future leaders for the brand
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business with at least 8 years of working experience in similar sector
- Experience in omni and multi channel marketing, product launches and excellence in end to end marketing
- Ambitious. You crave success and we'll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Super creative. There's no blueprint for the future. You'll have to design it.