Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 88 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 150 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
We are recruiting for a Senior Product Manager to
- Identify market and consumer insights in order to develop category and brand strategy to achieve market share and sales.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the brand and market through data driven insights to identify issues and opportunities for brand plan that will translate into strategies and marketing actionables.
- Spearhead marketing campaigns and new launches through integrated IMC strategies that will engage consumer through impactful brand experience, leading growth in pillar products and core catalogues
- Co-ordinate and collaborate with a very tight-knit, diverse project team to make creative things happen. Able to manage end to end campaign execution – delivering in full and on time campaign executions across all trades from ATL to BTL execution
- Demonstrate strong team player spirit through cross functional commercial, supply chain, regional & internal teams collaboration to develop and achieve business / brand objectives
- Demonstrate good leadership skills by effectively leading a team in a fluid and entrepreneurial business environment
- Be responsible for the brand P&L, with specific targets to grow sales, efficiently manage A&P spends and improve brand margin
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 5 years’ experience managing of new launches of a consumer brand (ideally in skincare category)
- Strong interests in consumer products and/or retail industry
- Demonstrated project management, prioritization and organization skills
- Working knowledge of and experience in brand management marketing
- Rigorous quantitative data analysis skills with the ability to translate into conclusions and action-oriented planning
- Affirmative sensitivity to the métier and appreciation for our business
- Strategy development and brand planning exposure
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and oral)