Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 86 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 150 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
· Drive sales/GMV growth and development for the social commerce by strategically defining the different traffic acquisition source and models of social commerce
· Drive social commerce performance via data driven digital engagement approach with relevant social consumer touch points and constantly improve KPI including traffic, conversion, basket size and repeat purchase by content management and digital tracking tools
· Define ways of integrating social commerce in brand activities i.e. Virtual Beauty Festival
· Monitor evolution of social commerce landscape in SAMPENA with competitor analysis, provide ecommerce insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
· Anticipate, predict, develop tactic to proactively responding to competitive moves
· In charge of crafting SAPMENA innovation & beauty tech roadmap according to local markets priorities & brand (DMI) offering.
· Manage online services roadmap deployment in collaboration with Brand (DMI), Digital Service Factory (DSF), regional Beauty Tech, CRM teams, APAC IT & local markets (Eg. Kiehl’s Instant Skin Reader & Shu Uemura Shade Finder)
· Reports online services & beauty tech performance to management & adapt roadmap accordingly
· Ensures online services local optimizations (Eg. VTO speed optimizations)