L’Oréal, the #1 beauty company in Singapore, currently has 18 international brands across luxury, masstige, consumer and hair categories. Established in 1990, it has more than 600 employees and a Research & Innovation Centre. L'Oréal Singapore consistently wins awards as one of the top employers in the country, as well as sustainability awards for its commitment to environmental, social, ethical and consumer needs. These include the 2018 Singapore Business Review International Business Award for Logistics for the first-ever innovative trucking and sustainability solution in Asia-Pacific, and also the first-ever beauty brand to win the 3R Award 2017 from National Environment Agency.
Now we are looking for a dynamic Talent Coordinator to join the regional talent acquisition team.You will…
- Support on the dashboard performance reporting
- Coordinate the recruitment activities for senior hiring working directly with candidates and hiring teams
- Maintain data governance in the recruitment platform (Avature)
- Proactively think of new ways to improve candidate and vendor experience
- Follow up on vendor administration activities (PO management, vendor overview)
- Diploma/Degree in any study
- Execellant proficiency in Excel is a must
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external partners, and to anticipate the needs of both groups
- Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.