- Provide welcoming, professional, and personalized service to all customers, at all times
- Greet and engage each customer enthusiastically
- Partner with Sephora’s BAs and Management in driving Urban Decay’s day-to-day sales based on sales targets
- Practice suggestive selling by sharing Urban Decay product knowledge and link-selling of Urban Decay products
- Be focused on closing a sale for Urban Decay
- Perform quick-fix makeup and product demonstration on Urban Decay product usage
- Maintain healthy stock inventory of the Urban Decay gondola shelves
- Share with UD Retail Manager/Executive if there are stocks, product or merchandising opportunities and/or concerns
- Ensure the visuals and products on Urban Decay gondola shelves are updated on time
- Maintain shelf neatness, completeness and cleanliness
- Attend quarterly UD brand trainings
- Job responsibilities are subject to change in accordance with the business needs. Other duties may be assigned as required by the management of Urban Decay.
Sell side-by-side with the Sephora team and lead by example when: demonstrating product, building a sale, maintaining cleanliness standards, respecting store standards, following policies and procedures and applying make-up.
- Pleasant, well-groomed and passionate
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent ability to be a team player and to evolve into a leader
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent coaching, mentoring and teaching skills
- Able to work on weekends and retail hours
- Candidates should possess minimum ‘N’ Level or equivalent
- Candidates with relevant make-up certification or relevant experience will be an added advantage
- Fresh graduates from ITE are welcome
- Training provided
Persona of a Urban Decay BA:
- Bubbly, friendly, approachable, genuine
- Engaging personality – able to engage customers with interesting chat and can relate to customers
- Cool yet friendly person that one wants to hang-out with, not intimidating or aloof
- A person who appears as the “BFF” of customer
Successful employee should be adaptable in using their organizational skills to prioritize tasks and opportunistic in taking ownership of various projects. Have the urgency to anticipate busy schedules and teamwork to communicate with other members of the department/store to complete assignments on time and accurately. Possess openness in their problem solving, and integrity in their research, to effectively address the needs of the company. Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by the company from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
Have passion for people, product, and make-up.
Full-time positions are immediately available to the right candidate.
We provide attractive remuneration and benefits.
(Basic + Allowances + Commission + Incentives + Staff Benefits)