Yves Saint Laurent Beauté is the makeup, fragrance and skincare signature of the most subversive Parisian couture brand. No compromise. Your own rules.
What are we looking for?
Are you a make-up junkie? Does luxury yet edgy looks excite you? Are you a good salesperson? We’re looking for a boutique manager to join our YSL brand.
In this role, you will:
- Handle general operations of the boutique and staff roster management
- Driving personal and store sales targets & KPIs
- Ensure that the monthly sales targets and other business objectives are met with the help of the proper management and organization techniques
- Motivate, lead and coach the team to develop each potential beauty advisors and make-up artists
- Provide beauty advice to customers with highest professionalism
- Demonstrate product usage and knowledge to customers
- Maintain healthy stock inventory and updated merchandising in our retail boutiques
- Make our boutique stores clean and tidy
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 2 years of boutique management experience (preferably in 3 axis beauty brand)
- Love for latest make up & cosmetic trends
- Relevant make-up or skincare retail experience
- Preferably possess make-up certification/diploma or with prior experience in professional make overs
Why should you work for L’Oreal?
L’Oréal is richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers the world over. Visit us to know more.
Career Development Opportunities
• Training opportunities
• Fast track career progression
Attractive Remuneration Package
• Basic salary + Monthly sales commission + Allowances + Variable performance bonus
• Quarterly free products across various brands in L’Oreal group and staff discounts
• Employee Referral Incentives
• Various type of leaves
• Medical and dental benefits + Insurance coverage