Are you passionate about Ecommerce and Analytics?
Then joining the APAC Consumer product division might be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries. When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds. To enable a fast-growing business and continuous investment in our employees, HR operations plays a fundamental role when it comes to managing trends, mobility and HR information system.
Now we are looking for a proactive and ambitious Data Analyst who will play a key role by providing a detailed analysis of our business with Lazada and Shopee. You will…
- Design and systematize core Ecommerce reports for Shopee and Lazada.
- Complete routine weekly analysis on Sales Performance, Traffic, Conversion, ATV for all Brands all markets.
- Complete routine monthly analysis and maintain dashboard for each brand all markets with all KPIs including Operational.
- Maintain all regional databases, reports and dashboards and support the markets with easy to read, on-time data and insights.
- Develop and publish clear reports that track all of the KPIs linked with the Sales Equation (Traffic, Conversion, Basket & Frequency) as well as Operational KPIs.
- Undertake monthly analysis on Top SKUs & Big Bets for all brands all markets including all KPIs (from PVs & Conversion to ATP, # Reviews and Ratings).
- B responsible for detailed Big Event & Super Brand day analysis for each market.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with an analytical bias or with key analysis modules
- Ideally, 2+ yrs working within EC in FMCG, but 0 years’ experience required for the right candidate
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, strong Excel skills, ability to synthesise and present complicated information in a simple way
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.