Role - South Asia Pacific Digital IT CPD Business Relationship Manager
Digital Transformation is at the heart of the L’Oreal Group. A number of initiatives have already launched at the IT organization level touching various business and technological domains: e-commerce, eMarketing, CRM…Furthermore, the APAC region has countries that are at the forefront of the digital revolution; countries such as Japan, Korea and China are continuously stretching what is possible in this domain.
In South Asia, we are developing our own digital revolution and this is a newly created role to have the overall ownership in terms of service delivery in the region. This role would be accountable for the overall satisfaction of the projects delivered to our business team. This role is also responsible for managing internal Consumer Product Division (CPD) stakeholders, internal Digital Service Factory stakeholders and vendors to ensure service delivery are aligned with regional & global strategy and roadmap. This role will also bring value to the team with having deep understanding of digital IT technologies, and experience working in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
This role requires someone to have strong project management and problem solving skills with a service mindset. Much of what we do is remote therefore good, clear and high quality communication to people in different countries will be required. It is a role which is suited to someone with a mixture of technical and business background, or a technical person who understands business.
The person in this position will have responsibility for the budget and schedule of project management with our vendors and Digital Share Service Centre (SSC) to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget to our business unit. At the same time, oversee system development, implementation, improvement, and support on day-to- day activity in Digital IT domain. Business partner for this position includes all business units across South Asia (ASEAN + India + ANZ) region.
For a start, this role will be supporting the APAC Digital Assets & Services Team for CPD. This role is based in Singapore and reports to South AP Digital IT CRM Program Manager.
Key job accountabilities:
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in digital technologies to...
1. Participate in the definition of the business case, cost model and overall objectives for the project/program.
2. Define and monitor the project/program plan, budget, KPI’s and metrics, activities, methodologies, resource and responsibilities allocation (internal/external).
3. Define and review SLAs and oversee performance.
4. Coordinate and integrate the different contents and deliverables to ensure the overall consistency and coherence of the designed solution.
5. Prepare the project/program delivery and the knowledge transfer for the run in close relation with the operating teams.
6. Define the implementation strategy of the program/project and supervise the change management activities including training, user support and communication.
7. Define and organize project/program steering activities, advise and review the overall plan and status of the project/program.
8. Track project/program risks and decide on corrective measures and/or any trade-offs needed to achieve objectives and minimize delays and costs.
9. Manage the allocated internal/external resources including third parties activities.
10. Ensure the development of expertise and know how in his/her field of responsibility.
Profile & Position Requirements: