Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
Are you an entrepreneur in nature? Are you a retail operations expert? Does bringing in a global makeup brand into APAC excite you? We’re looking for someone like that to lead our exciting deployment of NYX and develop its freestanding store business in the region.
You will be working under the Consumer Products Division of the L’Oreal group based in Singapore. The team is the main force that drives revenue growth and our mission is to ensure that L’Oreal remains the No.1 beauty company in the world.
In this role, you will:
- Drive the in country’s stores opening, including validating store locations, design and operation process
- Define, validate and follow up on stores’ business plans, selling guidelines and financial performance
- Advice on recruitment, management and training of retail sales personnel
- Act as a bridge with the international team to ensure compliant with the Brand’s global consistency on retail processes
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders including the regional chief retail officer, internal control, procurement and IT etc(your support network) to ensure consistent implementation of the group’s retail processes.
- Spot the best practices to be shared to local country teams through organising retail seminars
- Make frequent trips within APAC and the US
The ideal candidate should have:
- Minimal 8 years of relevant experience as store regional business manager/ retail brand development manager in fast fashion or make up industry (fast selling and high volume retail models)
- Strong knowledge in retail market in Asia including competitor landscape and consumers dynamics
- Ability to translate growth strategies into pragmatic and operational approach for local countries
- Agility to challenge existing business model and strive for excellence
- Leadership experience in engaging and influence local countries’ team
- Past experience in bringing new brands into APAC is a plus
Why should you work for L’Oreal?
L’Oréal is richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers the world over. Visit us to know more.
Watch the video below to find out how it is like working for L’Oreal!