所在地: Dublin (Leinster)
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
The Academy Intern Coordinator is a 1 year Internshp. This role will be part L’Oréal Professional Products Academy Team, you will seek out new opportunities on how to improve the ways of working in the Academy.
Access Helpline where you will
Model Scouting & Booking
Classroom Set Up & Stock Management
• Ensuring all guests sign in to guest book.
• Managing PPD security passes
• Diverting phone calls to relevant person/s
• Contacting divisions to meet their visitor/courier
• Signing for PPD deliveries & contacting relevant person
• Alongside experience in a similar role, you should be confident that you can demonstrate all of the following:
• Strong administration skills and previous office admin experience of at least a year essential. (Excel, Word, Publisher and PowerPoint are essential)
• Strong communication skills, with an articulate manner
• Strong presentation and writing skills
• The ability to network at all levels
• The ability to work autonomously
• Initiative and foresight
• Energetic and enthusiastic with a team spirit
• Ambition and commitment
• Taking initiative and being a self-starter
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
• People Developer