The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
The Territory Manager role is a Permanent Role. This role will be part L’Oréal Professional Products Sales Team, you will seek out new business opportunities. You will also in partnership with salon accounts work to ensure the development of the salon’s business through the use and sale of highly innovative and effective products. This is more than just a sales role; it requires a solid understanding of business and provides a real opportunity to make your mark in a vibrant and exciting industry.
• At least three years previous field sales experience in a relationship focused sales environment
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and communicate effectively at all levels
• Strong analytical and budget management skills
• Strong administration and organisational skills and ability to multi task and priorities.
• Be a self starter
• Creative problem solving ability
• Pro-active team player
• PC skills – Office Suite literacy essential Excel & Powerpoint literate
• Full clean driving license
• Exceptional confidence and communication skills
• Enthusiastic manner and customer service skills
• Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office
• Ability to inspire, motivate, coach and develop people
• Passion for the haircare industry
• Strong organisational skills
• Diplomacy and patience
• Ability to work in an ever changing & demanding environment