ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
所在地: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
国/地域: United Kingdom
Assistant Product Manager
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 38 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. This year we were also named one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the 8th time.
What are key highlights of this role?
As an Assistant Product Manager you will report into the Senior Product Manager and you will champion consumer and influencer engagement across all touchpoints. You will also assist with the design and execution of integrated marketing campaigns and support with the development of marketing materials and assets for the Brand campaigns.
What are the key duties of this role?
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
· Excellent eye for design and a real sensitivity to the end consumers.
· Outstanding attention to detail.
· Strong analytical skills, able to process data and draw out key trends/opportunities
Potential next steps following this role
L’Oréal is focused on talent development. You will be supported throughout your career by your colleagues, line manager and the HR team with regular reviews and clear expectations and objectives. If you meet these objectives, you can expect your career to progress to other roles either internationally, at head office or at one of our distribution centres. Possible next steps include, but not limited to a Product Manager role within the Professional Products Division or in another Division.
You are …
• Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
• Super creative. There is no blueprint for the future. You will have to design it.
• Adventurous. L’Oreal is for pioneers. So you’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
• Only human. You will screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you are smart enough to learn from mistakes.
• Ambitious. You crave success and we will support you all the way. That way, we all win.
• One of the gang. Even if you are Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognize that teams are the real heroes. And … so do we!
• Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
• You. You are real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you will feel right at home whoever you are.
What could L’Oréal offer you?
This is an incredible opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world!
If this opportunity has your name written on it, get in quick and apply now with your CV and Cover Letter!