所在地: London (England)
国/地域: United Kingdom
Professional Products Division
The Professional Products Division is universally known for exclusively supplying salons and other professional customers with the most advanced technologies in hair, skin and beauty products. The 11 brands within this division are L’Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Shu Uemura Art of Hair, Redken, Pureology, Matrix, Biolage, Décleor, Carita, Baxter of California and soon to join the division will be Pulp Riot. Our brands have made us the world leader in professional beauty products and one of the most dynamic places to pursue your career in the UK.
As a Product Development Technician you will be responsible for in-salon testing and evaluation of L’Oréal Professionnel Products Division products by project.
1.Under the guidance of the division’s Social Brand Manager, develop and implement the social brand strategy to build brand love and drive engagement.
2. Under the guidance of the division’s Social Brand Manager, lead brand social & digital content creation for brand campaigns: Developing engaging content concepts for organic post, brand campaigns, ecommerce and social sites, managing content shoots & agency partners, supporting post production and local content adaptations.
3. Nurture Brand Pro-influencer Relationships in the salon network – drive brand advocacy by mobilising social activations amongst the brand’s salon network.
4. Social reporting, insight & analysis – Optimise internal and external social insights tools to measure performance as well as spot emerging trends for social brand activations.
5. Manage the content calendar and community management of all owned brand channels as well as UK brand moments across Global social channels.
6. Upskill and educate the wider brand functions on the functionality and role of social to enhance collaboration and integrated results.