When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
In the Professional Products Division, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably, while benefiting all. We’re the founding Division for the L’Oréal group, having history more than 110 years ago.
Here, you’ll be constantly looking to create connections between our brands, professionals and consumers in every market. Our mission is to always reinvent professional beauty and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach.
Thanks to our 6 global brands like Kerastase, Redken and Pureology, and 3 local brands across the world, we provide professionals and consumers with better, safer and more sustainable professional haircare, experiences and services.
• Work collaboratively with the Senior Social Brand Manager to build & implement the brands’ social engagement and pro advocacy strategies, delivering growth in brand love, engagement, community expansion and share of voice across key platforms
• Lead the content creation process, producing engaging and disruptive content that performs against benchmarks
DISRUPTIVE CONTENT PRODUCTION
• Lead & deliver the creation of innovative, social-first content for owned channels & partner channels to grow UKI social followings and engagement
• Design best-in-class media assets in partnership with agencies, creators and media partners driven by data, insights & content trends
BRAND ADVOCACY & ENGAGEMENT
• Manage, scale and strengthen B2B brand advocate programmes across pro communities
• Leverage tech platforms and social capabilities to drive engagement, mentions and views
• Scout rising talent, working in collaboration with internal teams to recruit the next generation of brand advocate
• Coordinate and manage advocacy-driven events and content shoots
• Own advocate deliverables and manage contracts
COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT, REPORTING & INSIGHTS
• Oversee community management processes and social listening scaling insights to the wider business
• Report on performance using internal & external tools for in-depth analysis unlocking insights and new opportunities to gain share of voice
• Accurately track spend; monitor and optimize budgets
• Identify emerging trends, report and proactively update stakeholders on social innovations and industry and platform changes
COLLABORATION & UPSKILLING
• Collaborate with the wider brand and products teams, education, commercial, and ecommerce teams to integrate social and content excellence across all touchpoints
• Upskill and educate wider functions on social to improve collaboration and integrated results
• Develop Communications Apprentice
• A creator at heart, you understand engaging content & how to create it
• Highly motivated, passionate about your work, always looking to do things differently to cut through noise
• A social media guru: Insta, Facebook, TikTok, Twitch? You live for Social media and are always scrolling through the latest beauty news
• Detail-oriented & organised: from content to events your eye is always in the detail
• A people-person: pros are at the heart of our business & you understand the role and value of community
• An entrepreneur: you are curious, you are ahead of trends and have the desire to make things happen
• A confident communicator: written and verbal, with impactful presentation ability.
• Adventurous: you’ll make mistakes sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
• One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognize that teams are the real heroes. And so do we
• Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
• You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
• A social-native background, with experience managing multiple social platforms and a track record of creating engaging content across Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and others
• Experience working with influencers; from scouting emerging talent to managing contracts and deliverables
• Experience managing events and content shoots
• A strong analytical and data-first approach; you are confident with social metrics and KPIs
• Strong communication skills, with an articulate manner
• Proven commercial sensitivity
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and thrive under pressure
• Great relationship building skills and the ability to network at all levels
• Excellent organisational skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Passion and enthusiasm for beauty; experience in the beauty industry a bonus
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.