Assistant Visual Merchandising Manager
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
To create, support and shape the future success of the brand portfolio. Managing and bringing to life the visual brand identity of the brand portfolio on fragrance back walls, sites and in store promotional units
- Define & create the brand retail and merchandising image/experience
- Management of external suppliers, designers & production team
- Partnering and building strong relationships with retailers
- Ownership & management of all international launches
- Submit PLV books orders and track install and timings
- Development and sourcing of local promotional units
- Update VM trackers
- Follow up VM PPP
- Create inspirational sites and installations
- Work in close cooperation with RD to ensure a strong VM expression throughout all customer touch points
- Work closely with marketing team colleagues and sales team to insure cross functional plans and strategy
- Track Lightbox installs, within timings and budget
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work to strict deadlines and in a time pressured environment
- Negotiation, implementation and analysis across retailers/ internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Attend installs
- Work with illustrator, sketch up, power point, Photoshop
- Strong technical and engineering knowledge to develop cost effective and engaging in store units/ sites
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
MASTER VISUAL MERCHANDISING FUNDAMENTALS
- Expresses and decodes brand’s image/value & sense of purpose
- Understands & Integrates Market ‘specificities
- Understands customer path & shopper experience’s rules
- Leads design innovation and approaches all projects with a creative eye
- Works with Sketch up/ Adobe Creative Suite
DESIGNS 360 CUSTOMER CENTRIC RETAIL CONCEPT
- Showcases and builds brand’s visual identity to build customer centric retail concepts
- Creates and designs visual concepts to animate a consistent customer path, launches and catalogue
- Defines & ensures high quality standards of animation items
- Provides a 360 approach to launches considering all customer touchpoints within the customer journey and pathway to purchase
DELIVERS OPERATIONAL IMPLEMENTATION WITH EXCELLENCE
- Adapts the retail concept according to the distribution channel or customer profile
- Ensures technical and legal compliance regarding the production
- Cooperates with 360° internal & external stakeholders to guarantee consistent retail experience
- Pilots & monitors animations to ensure these are in line with timelines and budget
ACT AS A BUSINESS DRIVER
- Guaranties the ROI of POS in line with business objectives
- Negotiates with retailers about staging and implementations
- Monitors POS performance and drives it according to local strategy
What are L’Oréal’s key competencies?
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship
- Manages Complexity
- Achieves results with integrity
- Acts/Leads with human sensitivity
- Displays sensitivity to the métier
- Interacts effectively
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- World class training and development
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.
How do I apply?
To apply for a role with us please visit our careers page at https://loa.avature.net/careers/