• Work in partnership with salon accounts to ensure the development of the salon’s business through a combination of sales and education.
• Manage an account base of existing and competitor salons, building long-term relationships and executing the commercial plans of the division in order to achieve and exceed defined revenue, growth, promotional and distribution objectives.
• Establish and implement business plans, solutions and carry out regular business reviews, identifying client needs.
• Create and execute a structured salon contact plan, integrating the e-visit, blending selling and online/offline Route to Market strategy.
• Establish and deliver education plans in all accounts, ensuring the highest expertise of salon staff in using and recommending products and services.
• Provide in-salon training in partnership with Education teams.
• Deliver exceptional digital and face to face education sessions, to support the growth of our customer base.
• Execute the regional conquest strategy focusing on winning specific targeted doors, spending 50% of your time on conquest then expanding the salon business, and in turn the PPD business.
• Promote and leverage all the business support available including L'Oréal Partner shop, Salon Emotion and Access in existing and new doors.
• Originate, agree and implement promotional and marketing activity designed to generate sales growth and meet brand objectives with a critical focus on a sell-out approach for the salon partner.
• Identify opportunities for increasing business through salon and stylist centricity.
• Work on key strategic projects to increase brand awareness to our industry showing Redken & Pureology as the ultimate offering.
• Ensure customer files are maintained. Complete all required administration in a timely and accurate manner.
• Accurately forecast territory turnover and build comprehensive risk plans in the event of short forecast Vs target.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of the market and customers to ensure effective market intelligence.
• Obtain payment in line with company credit terms.
• Achieve targets for event occupancy within all education project offering and create full 360 pro advocacy plans to increase customer and consumer awareness.
• Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up.
• Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
• Adventurous. L’Oréal is for pioneers. So you’ll embrace challenges and change, and revel in a fast-paced environment.
• Only human. You’ll make mistakes sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
• Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
• Respectful. Whoever you’re talking to, you treat everyone the same.
• One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
• Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
• You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
• Hairdressing NVQ Level 3
• A commercial background with a proven track record.
• In-depth knowledge of digital and social media, salon business, the hairdressing industry, and your territory and customers.
• Experience of working in a virtual world – using online technology to connect and network with clients and build relationships.
• A proven track record delivering against multiple targets.
• Drive to achieve results.
• A growth mindset and actively look for new solutions.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills with experience of building relationships virtually and face to face, and excellent negotiation skills.
• A solutions orientated mindset with the ability to work accurately at pace and cope with ambiguity.
• Ability to analyse data, draw accurate conclusions and communicate key messages succinctly.
• Strong planning and organisation skills – with an ability to appropriately re-prioritise and change as required to meet deadlines.
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit:
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.