Commercial Intelligence Manager
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that, but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Thanks to our global brands like L'Oréal Professional, Kerestase, Redken , Pureology, Matrix & Biolage across the world, we provide professionals and consumers with better, safer and more sustainable professional haircare, experiences and services.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
In the Professional Products Division, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably, while benefiting all. We’re the founding Division for the L’Oréal group, having history more than 110 years ago.
Here, you’ll be constantly looking to create connections between our brands, professionals and consumers in every market. Our mission is to always reinvent professional beauty and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach.
• Provide commercial excellence insights across our commercial field teams that will drive our commercial strategy across all PPD Pro channels and brands.
• Utilise strong stakeholder management and project management skills in your pursuit for commercial excellence.
• Co-develop of our overall divisional reporting portfolio for consistency and optimise work processes across the various brands.
• Ensure the ongoing support of the commercial strategy and stakeholders by developing, implementing and managing the reporting portfolio successfully.
• Develop, automate, manage and track Salon KPI reports to share weekly insights with line managers and provide weekly reports to channel leaders and commercial GMs.
• Work alongside Regional Managers and be responsible for management of the MAG and support embedding into day to day ways of working for PPD.
• Lead the management, maintenance and insight gathering of a journey planning tool.
• Drive actionable insights by developing client segmentation and context to our stakeholders for optimal go-to-market approach.
• Liaison with Power BI team to automate key reports.
• Ongoing management of the brand territory dashboards and business/territory reviews.
• Be responsible for providing line manager data for collation and distribution for all qualitative and quantitative objectives (turnover, reactivation, new doors, launches, assortment, space and visibility, incentives, promotional animations, etc.) according to the Salon/Stylist Channel.
• Guide and coach a team to deliver Boost capability across the PPD business and maintain/develop data quality across Boost Cubes.
• Provide insights for and present both quantitative and qualitative data and insights for National Commercial Meeting, Regional Managers Meeting, Channel Max Meeting, Re-trend Meeting, BOC meetings
• Coach key stakeholders on understating tools, reports and how to extract insights and analysis to drive decisions.
• Naturally curiosity and the ability to challenge the status quo
• Strong Excel & a keen eye for commercial analytics
– PowerBi an advantage
• Confidence working across a variety of IT systems
• A solutions orientated mindset with the ability to work accurately at pace, cope with ambiguity
• A growth mindset and actively look for new solutions
• Great networking skills
• An eye for detail and can manage data complexities
• Strong communication with experience of building relationships and influencing across functions and all levels of seniority
• Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills – able to work effectively with deadline and manage ad hoc requests
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.