Commercial Support Advisor - Professional Product Division - BURY Based
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
The key objective of this role is to work closely with our field commercial team to ensure that we are able to meet the needs of our customers in a timely and efficient manner. This will involve regular liaison with various departments throughout the organisation, notably customer care and our systems administration team. The role will also entail regular monthly travel to attend Sales meetings and time with the Sales teams. This role reports into the Commercial Support Team Leader.
The role will entail:
• New Account Enrollment: Ensuring the successful enrollment of new customers onto our system through careful auditing of new account forms and challenging where necessary. The expectation is that any issues are resolved before being submitted to our master data team.
• Building Customer Relationships: Managing proactively inbound and outbound calls with focus on quality and timely response. Logging customers queries, coming via the field commercial team and via our email inbox within the agreed SLA. Dealing with commercial team queries relating to orders, deliveries, returns and credit issues.
• Effective Stakeholder Management: To maintain good working relations with commercial teams through captaining a sales region where you will be expected to build strong relationships with these teams through attendance in Sales meetings and time spent on the road with reps. This may entail presenting in these meeting on key business / team updates.
• Identify Efficiencies: Look for opportunities to improve our service to the commercial teams through regularly getting feedback and being customer centric.
• Project Management: Support and lead on locally initiated projects as directed by the Commercial Support Team Leader.
• Rep Induction Support: Support the Commercial Support Team Leader in delivery of the Bury reps inductions.
• Experience in a Customer Care environment is essential.
• Ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
• Ability to influence key stakeholders - Ability to reach mutually acceptable solutions to complex problems which arise; level headed, able to manage and resolve issues under pressure
• Strong organisational skills.
• Ability to work in an ever changing & demanding environment.
• Strong prioritisation skills and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Experience in presenting internally and externally and adapting communication style
• Ability to challenge ways of working and seek out ways to continuously improve.
• Experience of using SAP would be advantageous
• Proficient in Microsoft office Packages