Customer Supply Chain Manager – PPD
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
As Customer Supply Chain Manager your role will be to create & lead the account collaborative strategy and relationship for some of our key accounts in PPD. This role will also include line management responsibility for the Customer Supply Chain Intern. The role will report into the Senior Customer Supply Chain Manager and is Hammersmith based.
The role will entail:
• Lead account collaborative strategy - Build a plan for growth and optimal cost, combining the key focusses of both businesses. This will be through attending regular meetings with the customers and being the main point of contact from a Supply Chain perspective.
• KPI reporting – Keeping close to KPIs for your accounts and ensuring these are animated with the wider business where applicable to drive performance and improvements.
• Relationship Management - Manage the relationship with key internal & external stakeholders to drive best in class customer service. This will also involve attending external meetings with customers to build up collaborative relationships with accounts.
• Stock in Trade - Working closely with our customers and the brand teams to understand stock in trade levels and how these can be used effectively in the forecast and commercial discussions
• Collaborative forecasting process - Where possible integrate knowledge from the customers and also the commercial team into the forecasting process on key activities.
• Deliver on Cost to Serve - Ensure the cost to deliver is optimal for customers to achieve excellent KPI results.
• Drive Collaborative Projects - Focus on improving efficiencies within the current way of working and identify what opportunities there are to make our ways of working more efficient whilst maintaining the level of service required daily with accounts.
• Intern Management – Management of the CSC Intern ensuring 121’s & review meetings are conducted along with relevant development and training needs being addressed.
• Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. It’s up to you to make it happen!
• Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because we have each others back so you can learn from mistakes.
• Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they’re your own. You thrive to always do the right thing, even when it’s a not the easiest way.
• Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the corner, you treat everyone the same.
• A good team player. Teams are the real heroes and we all thrive to share our knowledge and improvements to make the whole team grow
• Curious and creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. Look out for new ideas, speak to other functions… And design the future.
• Pioneer. You will be proactive, anticipate business needs and never hesitate to put in place improvement to help drive efficiencies for the whole team.
• Experience preferably within a consumer driven and fast past environment along with strong understanding of Customer Supply Chain
• Ability to manage complexity and be able to consider things from multiple perspectives
• Ability to build strong networks within internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to influence at different levels and challenge the status quo
• Strong presentation/communication skills with the ability to influence and inspire
• Commercial acumen, driven to deliver customer centricity with a desire to succeed
• Ability to think about better ways of working and make ideas a reality
• Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and advanced knowledge of Excel
• Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team