国/地域: United Kingdom
Dermatology Medical Representative - South London - Vichy
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that, but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
Being part of the Active Cosmetics Division will give you direct influence in achieving our mission: to help everyone in their quest for healthy and beautiful skin.
We’re the world leader in dermocosmetics, with international skincare brands recommended by health care professionals and distributed in healthcare outlets worldwide, including, pharmacies, drugstores, medi-spa and e-retailers.
Our portfolio is composed of 5 brands offering a range of skincare and haircare across the world; Vichy, CeraVe and La Roche-Posay being just a few. The products respond to all expectations linked to beauty and health of the skin: from dermatological and aesthetics skincare to natural solutions, from the most accessible ranges to the most premium ones.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join our National Medical Detailing team, where you will be responsible for detailing Vichy products including Dercos, Mineral 89 and Neovadiol to health-care professionals across your territory and ultimately contributing to the medicalisation of the brand.
As a Dermatology Medical Representative for your territory, you will own physician relationships in primary care with an agreed set of GP, dermatologist & pharmacist targets in order to educate on L'Oréal ACD products to maximise recommendations and prescriptions to primary & secondary care customers. You will identify, network, sample and detail all Dermatology stakeholders on territory & seek out new business opportunities in order to achieve sales, market share & profit targets.
Achieve regional sales targets through implementing individual activity taking into account call rates, coverage and frequency of calling on identified customers, included but not limited to:
· Secondary care dermatologists,
· GPs and primary care prescribers and influencers
· Dermatology specialist nurses
· Community and retail pharmacists
- Develop a Territory Action Plan which clearly outlines the activities to be undertaken at territory level
- Agree clear and SMART objectives with Medical Relations Manager for specific strategic actions, and regularly review achievement of these
- Develop advocates for speaker meetings – attend national congresses as appropriate
- Maintain high levels of product knowledge, especially key clinical papers and customer and competitor knowledge, participating in training programmes as appropriate
- Maintain accurate customer records – provide feedback on marketing materials / campaign
- Be aware of developments in the health care environment and local issues, assessing implications and communicating to the wider team; as well as tailoring local activities to adapt strategy and tactics as appropriate
- Although this is a field-based role, there will be an expectation to operate in a hybrid way when necessary i.e. delivering impactful customer calls/group meetings via Veeva/Microsoft Teams and organising and executing impactful virtual webinars.
- Ensure all administration tasks are completed in a timely manner and targets are met in lineinimum standards– call reporting, expenses etc.
- Manage the territory AV meetings and sponsorship budgets on an on-going basis to ensure budget compliance
- Be aware of the local industry standards of practice and the L’Oreal ethics charter ensuring that all standards are met
- Attend sales conferences and other events which may involve overnight stays
- Undertake any other appropriate tasks as may arise from time to time e.g. task force participation or being a product champion
· Educated to degree level (or equivalent) – able to understand basic science/medicine
· Medical Sales background with proven track record in driving success – primary, secondary care and key account management experience is desirable
· Understanding and interest in the healthcare environment and the commercial implications for pharma / dermo-cosmetic companies an advantage
· Experience in delivering large medical educational events both live and virtually
· IT competent to use reporting systems, email, Microsoft Office e.g. excel based programmes for monitoring sales, investment return etc, Microsoft Teams and IPAD Pro.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills: excellent selling, negotiation and networking skills.
· ‘Can do’ attitude – someone who gets things done – able to work on own as well as in teams
· Target driven – enjoys working in a targeted environment
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.