国/地域: United Kingdom
Decleor & Carita Education Manager UKI
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 38 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. This year we were also named one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the 10th time.
The Professional Products Division is universally known for exclusively supplying salons and other professional customers with the most advanced technologies in hair, skin and beauty products. The 10 brands within this division are L’Oreal Professionnel, Kérastase, Shu Uemura Art of Hair, Redken, Pureology, Matrix, Décleor, Carita, Baxter of California and soon to be Pulp Riot. Our brands have made us the world leader in professional beauty products and one of the most dynamic places to pursue your career in the UK.
Combining nature’s purest and most potent active ingredients, Decléor scientifically selects and masterfully blends premium Essential Oils to deliver for each skin need, targeted and proven skincare solutions. Trusted by the world’s best beauty professionals, Decléor offers specialist products and exclusive massage techniques and treatments to deliver the ultimate in skincare results and professional care. Decleor is truly Omni-channel in nature, with distribution spanning across salons, spas, hotels, pharmacies, QVC and E-Commerce.
What are key highlights of this role?
Key Performance Indicators:
· Owning the education dashboard to measure KPI’s
· Number of salons trained in-salon, through academy courses and digital initiatives
· Help grown distribution points – education as pillar for conversion
· Regular field visits to top accounts
· Regular field visits with team members
· PPP control
· Maintenance of budget in timely manner
· Clear defined roles for free-lancers and/or direct team
· Attend team meetings and be a pro-active member
What could L’Oréal offer me?
· World class training and development
· Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
· Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
· The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.