Educator SkinCeuticals and Decléor – Central Location
(NR REGIONAL AIRPORT, MAJOR TRAIN LINKS AND MOTORWAYS)
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
Being part of the Active Cosmetics Division will give you direct influence in achieving our mission: to help everyone in their quest for healthy and beautiful skin.
We’re the world leader in dermocosmetics, with international skincare brands recommended by health care professionals and distributed in healthcare outlets worldwide, including, pharmacies, drugstores, medi-spa and e-retailers.
Our portfolio is composed of 6 brands offering a range of skincare and haircare across the world; Vichy, CeraVe and La Roche-Posay being just a few. The products respond to all expectations linked to beauty and health of the skin: from dermatological and aesthetics skincare to natural solutions, from the most accessible ranges to the most premium ones.
• Travel to top accounts to execute in clinic/spa/salon education
• Execute and deliver Academy education for all accounts
• Implementation of Regional education courses for key brand initiatives and launches
• Collaborate with the BDMs to identify needs or define objectives and opportunities
• Identify needs and client requirements within account training sessions
• Keep an eye on competition and report qualitative feedback from the field
• Enter and update training database on client and prospect information
• Working with the Digital Education consultant to ensure online content is up to date and relevant to Brand objectives
• Working with the Digital Education to ensure territory is engaged and active on the Decléor Online Academy and SkinCeuticals Online Professional Academy
• Self-motivated and autonomous with strong planning skills to maximise your time in the field to achieve your KPI’s
• Passionate about the Cosmeceutical and Professional Aesthetic industry and are always ahead of the game with industry trends and innovation
• Inspirational, driven and possess a hunter mentality to exceed your goals
• Highly experienced in field management and relish the freedom of working remotely
• Confident at speaking with Health Care Professionals. Salon & Clinic Owners, Spa Directors, General Managers, and all relevant Stakeholders
• A natural relationship builder and a keen educator
• A team player who acts with human sensitivity and ethics
• Tech savvy!
• A strong network of HCP’s, Clinics, Salons, Spas and Hotels
• A proven sales record backed up by industry recognition and awards
• Experience working in the Professional Beauty Industry
• Commercial acumen supported by excellent negotiation skills
• Positive and Solution focussed attitude
• Presents confidently and demonstrates the ability to convince others
• Builds effective relationships
• A passion for educating and empowering others
• The ability to listen and interact effectively with different interpersonal styles, communicating clearly and concisely
• A growth mindset
Ambition: You anticipate, think, and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive on exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role; develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome, and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.