国/地域: United Kingdom
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
HR Shared Services Coordinator
Our people are at the heart of our organisation. To enable their success and create a positive employee experience, we aim to build simple, clear and easy to use, day-to-day operational HR processes delivered with consistent levels of excellent customer service.
The role will report to the HR Shared Services Team Leader
You Will: What are the key duties of this role?
- Employee Life Cycle Administration: prepare, distribute and coordinate all aspects of employee administration throughout the employee life cycle.
- Probationary review process: monitor and communicate with the relevant Local HR Representatives probation and review period-end dates.
- Payroll Processing: Supporting our payroll team by ensuring all changes have been processed correctly and in a timely manner
- Benefits Advice: Supporting the reward team to advise employees of eligible benefits including Private Medical, Life Assurance and Pension schemes
- Leavers process: Follow the end-to-end leaver process, ensuring the system and payroll are updated in line with the leaver process.
- Family Leave: advise employees on Family Leave policies, prepare schedules and share with line managers / Local HR Representatives
- Database maintenance and data integrity: maintain internal filing (electronic and paper based) and key HR database systems
- Team support: working in a small HR Operations team you will share responsibilities evenly and support other members with their activities, covering for absence and workload fluctuations
- Organised: You love a list and have strong planning and organisation skills – with the ability to re-prioritise as required.
- Measured: We want to track the success of our campaigns and initiatives so projects must be able to show ROI.
- Accurate: You have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial. Every day, you spot opportunities to drive growth for our brand and our customers, making sure the good name of our brand is always protected.
- Super creative: Whether it be in overcoming challenges or creating artwork for your channel, creativity is our back bone, and we love new ideas.
- Proactive and Open: L’Oreal is for the pioneers, which means embracing new ideas, challenges and change with positivity and a hands on approach.
- Teams are the new heroes: There is no better feeling than being part of a successful and dynamic team, so even if you are Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes.
- Only Human: we all make mistakes, but you are not afraid of failure. You learn and show how the experience has helped the business learn for the future and benefitted all.
- Ambitious: You crave success and L’Oréal is the ultimate place to achieve your dreams. We will support you all the way and make sure you have the support and development in place to help you succeed.
- You. You are real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you will feel right at home whoever you are.
- Previous experience of operational HR excellence, ideally in a shared service centre, a centre of excellence or in a generalist HR Coordinator role.
- Strong attention to detail and a getting it right first-time mentality.
- Strong customer service philosophy.
- Solutions orientated, ‘can do’ mindset with the ability to work at pace, cope with ambiguity, resolve issues and improve processes.
- Ability to understand data, draw accurate conclusions and communicate key messages succinctly.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with experience of building relationships across an organisation.
- Strong planning and organisation skills – with an ability to appropriately re-prioritise and change as required.
- Previous experience of using SAP, HR Resource link or other HR database preferred but not essential
- Interested in technology and new innovative ways of giving employees a better experience