国/地域: United Kingdom
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.You will…
- ….report into the Reward Director, and act as the subject matter expert by working closely with the Human Resources team and your international colleagues. As part of your role you will be responsible for implementing sustainable systems and frameworks for HR and Payroll systems, and data analysis, testing and support. You will also take the lead and pro-actively manage HR data and offer input on process improvement to drive a continuous improvement philosophy, whilst ensuring compliance is at the heart of all your activities.
- Enablement: to develop a self-service environment where HR Managers, Employees and Line Managers are given the tools to access information and data quickly and efficiently.
- Maintenance of interfaces: to maintain and ensure all interfaces are correctly configured (particularly payroll) and to identify, provide solutions to any errors, in addition to develop any interfaces in line with any system developments.
- Developments: to work collaboratively with the external and internal stakeholders on any future developments and maintenance, in particular process workflows and case-management tools.
- Ongoing maintenance of data integrity: to identify and perform periodic checks to ensure data in relevant systems is correct on an on-going basis.
- General System administration: to maintain the background of HRIS Systems and Modules, in line with any developments.
- User Support: to provide user support and answer queries in a timely manner to end users.
- Education: to develop and provide trainings, processes manuals to end users and provide future education, processes, manuals in line with future system developments.
- Solutions- orientated- with the ability to work accurately at pace and cope with ambiguity.Solid HRIS system administration experience.
- Strong Payroll system knowledge and experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience of process-improvement and creating a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ability to analyze data, draw accurate conclusions and communicate key messages succinctly.
- Strong planning and organization skills – with an ability to appropriately re-prioritise and change as required to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with experience of building relationships across an organisation.
- Organised: You love a list and have strong planning and organisation skills – with the ability to re-prioritise as required.
- Accurate: You have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines.
- Proactive and Open: L’Oreal is for the pioneers, which means embracing new ideas, challenges and change with positivity and a hands on approach.
- Teams are the new heroes: There is no better feeling than being part of a successful and dynamic team, so even if you are Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes.
- Only Human: we all make mistakes, but you are not afraid of failure. You learn and show how the experience has helped the business learn for the future and benefitted all.
- Ambitious: You crave success and L’Oréal is the ultimate place to achieve your dreams. We will support you all the way and make sure you have the support and development in place to help you succeed.
- You. You are real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you will feel right at home whoever you are.