国/地域: United Kingdom
Head of Fragrance Education Manager- L’Oréal Luxe Fragrances
Fixed Term 12 Months
(Commencing January 2023)
Location – Hammersmith & Field
National Retail & Education Director Fragrance
(Senior Education Manager & Education Manager)
What are key highlights of this role?
We are looking for an exceptional Head of Fragrance Education who will be responsible for delivering the education and engagement strategy for the brands, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to execute an exceptional experience across both physical and the rapidly accelerated digital learning environment.
Reporting into the Fragrance Retail & Education Director, they will pioneer new collaborative ways of working between the brands and other tribes, and will be a key part of achieving the business units’ strategic goals. You will have genuine excitement and passion for our brands, luxury retail and exceptional customer experiences to ensure we are winning together.
You will demonstrate a strong understanding of how the role of the Fragrance
Beauty Advisor has evolved and will continue to evolve with changing customer expectations and shopping habits.
What are the key responsibilities?
Highlights of the role:
· You will be the go to expert of Fragrance and Education, conducting research and recommend new ways/improvements to delivering training and education and keep up to date with latest trends in education.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
Professional & Technical competencies
Masters Retail Fundamentals
• Stays up to date with the market, consumers, competition and translates findings to positively impact the business
• Builds on categories and shopper insights
• Leverages business drivers, develops Business & Operations
• Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems
• Ability to strategically forecast and meet your agreed productivity targets
• Ensures events and animations are planned into the retail calendar
· Enhance Selling & Customer Experience, Influences current and future retailer initiatives and collaborations to maximize opportunities
• Focuses on customer service and builds customer relationships
• Understanding and affinity for in-store merchandising
Foster Retail Development
• Manages retail partnerships in relation to non – statutory BA education
• Improves NPS and Mystery Shopper by implementing action plans based on feedback
• Trains and coaches on selling and service
Training & Development
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!