The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
Digital IT Project Manager
UK & Ireland
This broad and varied position will act as a “go to” project delivery / technical expert and is a key IT point of contact for the Country and Divisional Digital organizations within L’Oreal UK & Ireland.
In collaboration with the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), the Digital teams and L’Oreal EMEA IT, this position will help implement the strategy , planning and deployment of all key IT Digital initiatives for our UKI markets.
This includes, but is not limited to eCommerce (D2C, B2B, B2E, eRetail), Social Commerce, Omni-channel, Consumer CRM, Loyalty, Digital Asset Management (DAM), Product Information Management (PIM), Social Listening, eMarketing, GDPR/Data Privacy, Cyber-security and other digital Innovations focusing on delivering high-quality , consumer centric solutions in full partnership with the business.
- Serve as a primary IT contact with digital and e-Business teams on IT projects
- Collaborate with the EMEA IT Digital and Group Chief Digital Office (CDO) teams on the effective implementation / rollout of the L’Oreal Group / ZONE digital strategy and solutions.
- Provide technical insight to the digital teams in the areas of project evaluation, planning, security, and delivery
- Collaborate in implementing from an IT perspective, digital solutions and services, supporting the Division / Brand Digital roadmap
- Exhibit a broad understanding of the IT backbone of digital marketing and e-Business systems, leading industry trends and agile project delivery to enable the deployment of effective, efficient, competitive digital systems solutions across the different consumer touch points
- Acquire solid understanding of the “big picture” Digital and e-commerce programs, working closely with each level of the organization
- Maintain close awareness of internal customer’s priorities and activities and how they relate to overall business and IT objectives .
- Develop and manage strong relationship with digital and e-Business teams, other IT teams and external vendors
- Ensure that proposed solutions are aligned with the L’Oreal IT standards. Governance and strategy
- Facilitate best practice sharing across Divisions to deliver best value for money and best solutions
- Influence the Group/ZONE Digital IT solutions to deliver the best Digital IT answers for the UK
- Adapt & adopt the L'OREAL simplicity culture – “Connect, innovate, Accelerate”
- Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
- Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
- Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accepts limits.
- Empathy. You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others' feelings and motives.
- Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
- Solid experience working within digital technology teams
- Strong change management, knowledge of end to end project lifecycle and agile mindset
- Proven project delivery experience, planning, managing, and rolling out Digital solutions
- Knowledge and experience of digital marketing and E-Commerce IT technologies
- Ability to work closely with Security, Data Protection and Legal teams to ensure our digital solutions adhere to industry best practices
- Experience in some / all of the following would be an advantage:
- Familiarity with 3rd party integrations and API management
- Experience in digital vendor assessment and SOWs
- e-commerce delivery (B2C, B2B, B2E, PSPs) and Omni-channel strategies
- Social Commerce
- Experience in consumer CRM, Loyalty programs and knowledge of data acquisition best practices
- Product Information Management (PIM) and Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Web hosting, Cyber-security and solution monitoring best practices
- GDPR / Data Protection and accessibility standards