所在地: London (England)
国/地域: United Kingdom
Key Accounts Manager – L’Oréal Professionnel (Maternity cover)
Professional Products Division
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 38 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. This year we were also named one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the 9th time.
The Professional Products Division is universally known for exclusively supplying salons and other professional customers with the most advanced technologies in hair, skin and beauty products. The 11 brands within this division are L’Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Shu Uemura Art of Hair, Redken, Pureology, Matrix, Biolage, Décleor, Carita, Baxter of California and soon to join the division will be Pulp Riot. Our brands have made us the world leader in professional beauty products and one of the most dynamic places to pursue your career in the UK.
Eugène Schueller, a true pioneer in the field of research, used his genius to provide reliable solutions for hairdressers’ needs. He created the first safe hair dyes, called Oréal. Since 1909, L’Oréal Professionnel has continuously provided leading hair technology to hairdressers and their clients, to meet all their hair needs. L’Oréal Professionnel is committed to helping hairdressers in their day-to-day practice, by improving their working conditions, teaching them the latest styling techniques and developing services that showcase their expertise. L’Oréal Professionnel is also committed to developing high quality, environmentally friendly products
So, what’s the role?
You will work in partnership with salon accounts to ensure the development of the salon’s business through the use and sale of highly innovative and effective products. You will manage a portfolio of existing and competitor accounts within the South West region. This selective portfolio will be comprised of accounts which are high quality / business orientated / industry and opinion leaders and which are therefore fundamental to the development of the L’Oréal Professionnel business. The objective is for this portfolio to be 100% L’Oréal Professionnel (or LPPD multi-branded as appropriate) and achieving maximum growth.
Your key job accountabilities
· Be the expert in key account business in the region, recognised both internally and within the trade
· Achieve all L’Oréal Professionnel commercial objectives within portfolio
· Be a total business consultant by working in partnership with the accounts in your portfolio (both customers and competitor accounts) and form highly effective working relationships with the key decision makers
o Establish an agreed call frequency
o Carry out a needs assessment with the objective of creating an annual business plan which meets the objectives of the salon and of L’Oréal Professionnel. This should be a full business diagnostic, which address all business issues and opportunities. It may include:
§ Commercial agreements
§ Bespoke education
§ Bespoke marketing
§ Merchandising / retail opportunities
§ Advice on PR exposure
o Take full responsibility for the implementation of the business plan
o Conduct formal business reviews every 3 – 6 months as required
o Establish barriers to entry by competition
o Stay close to target competitor accounts
o Utilise all resources to demonstrate that L’Oréal Professionnel is the best solution for them to achieve their business goals
· Take responsibility for liaising with the sales teams in the other LPPD brands to ensure that common divisional goals are achieved in accounts
· Utilise all internal resources in L’Oréal network in order to achieve objectives
· Keep area manager up to date on all activity
· Establish role as deputy to area manager
o Assist with area meetings
o Coach / mentor other members of the team – provide a good example and share best practice
The network you would work with
You will build strong relationships with salons and hairdressers on the area, maintaining a close relationship with existing salons and creating a partnership with conquest salons. You will have close contact with fellow members of your team and your Area Manager. You will also work closely with your Technical Consultant and have contact with employees from the other Professional Products brands on your territory.
• Adventurous. L’Oréal is for pioneers. So you’ll embrace challenges and change.
• Only human. You’ll make mistakes sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
• Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
• Respectful. Whoever you’re talking to, you treat everyone the same.
• One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we
• Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
• You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills with experience of building relationships across an organisation.
• A solutions orientated mindset with the ability to work accurately at pace and cope with ambiguity.
• Experience of managing change - through rapid growth.
• A strong stakeholder management experience and the ability to influence at all levels.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to analyse data, draw accurate conclusions and communicate key messages succinctly.
• Strong planning and organisation skills – with an ability to appropriately re-prioritise and change as required to meet deadlines.
• Is risk aware and builds contingency into plans.
What could this mean for my career?
L’Oréal is focused on you and in developing your strengths, so you can be the best version of yourself. You will be supported throughout your career by your colleagues, line manager and the HR team with regular reviews and clear expectations and objectives. If you meet these objectives, you can expect your career to progress to other roles either internationally or at head office. Your destination is up to you.
What’s in it for me?
Then what are you waiting for. Visit our careers page and be part of the colour revolution