ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
国/地域: United Kingdom
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
Consumer Product Division
Global brands with a history of innovation and ambition. Here at L’Oréal, we’ve made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 130 countries and to develop operations across every retail distribution channel too. And we can honestly say, that our careers are just as diverse as our business. After all, at L’Oréal, nothing is impossible.
Be a part of the marketing brand team within our Consumer Products Division, which requires a talented, enthusiastic and driven Marketing Assistant to provide efficient and effective marketing and administrative support to the team.
Key elements to your role:
Someone who loves brands and is excited by products being developed and acts as a Brand ambassador. Alongside experience in a similar role, you should be confident that you can demonstrate all of the following:
• Revels in a fast paced environment
• Strong multi-tasker
• Strong analytical ability
• Strong communication skills, with an articulate manner
• Predicts and efficiently acts upon the needs of the team
• Great relationship building skills and the ability to network at all levels
• The ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines
• Initiative and foresight
• Energetic and enthusiastic with a team spirit
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure is essential.
Show us that you already meet our competencies and you could be exactly who we need!