国/地域: United Kingdom
international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
Consumer Products Division
PR & SOCIAL TRAINEE
NYX Professional Make Up, Maybelline & Essie
The Consumer Products Division’s mission is universal: to offer the best in cosmetics innovation to the greatest number of people on every continent. Its brands are available in all mass-market channels (hypermarkets, supermarkets, pharmacy’s and retail stores). The division is the spearhead of the group’s quest to win over a further billion consumers. The Consumer Products Division includes popular brand such as L’Oréal Paris, NYX, Mixa, Garnier, Maybelline & Essie.
Assist the Senior Communications Manager on Maybelline, NYX Professional Makeup and Essie to let the media know what's going on; the latest innovations, trends, ingredients… showcasing that we are at the cutting edge of makeup. Through traditional media, influencers, events and social media, you will seize every chance to tell the brands stories.
Key elements to your role:
• Your principal accountability will be to provide support to the Senior Communications Manager, ensuring the smooth running of the press office
• Assist with the development of all press office materials, including press releases, fact sheets, product launch recaps and presentations
• Order product and manage creative mailouts for new launches
• Manage couriers and book travel
• Manage and update media lists; press and influencers
• Respond to journalists requests for product information and imagery
• Monitor newspapers, magazines and all social content for brand coverage and competitor activity, scanning all media relevant articles for distribution for teams
• Compile monthly media coverage reports for wider audience – designing presentation reports on PowerPoint
• Assist with the organization of press and influencer events
Ideally, you’ll have a minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience working in a PR team. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Strong UK media and influencer knowledge is essential but most importantly you’re passionate about PR and driven to land the brand message.