Precision Media Trader, CMO team
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
We are seeking a dynamic individual with strong Programmatic media and Analytics expertise to help us continue with the next stage of our digital transformation. Working as part of the Media team, within the wider corporate Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) team, you will work with all divisions in the company, and help drive L’Oréal towards an optimisation, data-driven and performance mindset.
Defining characteristics of the role:
- Activating paid media campaigns through a tech stack
- Setting up campaigns for successful outcomes
- Analyzing paid campaign performance and identifying opportunities to optimize investment
- Integrating data from various sources in a meaningful way to produce results
- Driving best practice and an optimisation mindset through the organization
- Collaborating with the Media team, Marketing and our agency partners to integrate category learnings into future media strategies
- Working with key Global stakeholders to share knowledge, techniques and best practice
- Responsible for the activation of precision media campaigns, optimization and reporting
- Identifying new audience segments to activate against and opportunities to drive towards campaign KPIs
- Integrating data sources from within the business (eg CRM, Search, CMI etc) to buy in media and analyzing the business effect they bring
- Using the Google Marketing Platform stack (or others) to set up, activate and analyse campaigns.
- Working with Marketing to educate on campaign performance and optimization techniques used, building in learnings for future campaigns.
- Staying abreast of innovation and new techniques, developing knowledge within the Media team and wider Marketing community.
- Working collaboratively with counterparts in other countries, sharing techniques and results.
- Presenting and translating technical information in a clear, concise manner to marketing and senior management.
Preferred qualifications & skills:
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience in programmatic media buying, from an agency, trading desk or DSP
- Experience working with both branding and performance advertisers
- GA certified and strong working knowledge of the GMP stack (or equivalent)
- Good understanding of paid media and willingness to learn about new channels
- Experience in Social and Performance media buying an advantage
- Experience of various test and learn methodologies
- Practical and questioning approach, willing to innovate and challenge the status quo
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to articulate key insights clearly
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to work flexibly, autonomously and take ownership for resolution
- Ability to build good relationships and networks and leverage these to achieve your objectives
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- World class training and development
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share, product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty
- The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world