Luxe Retail & Trade Activation Manager
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that, but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
If you join the L’Oréal Luxury Division, you’ll directly contribute to providing our consumers the best products and brand experience by making it unique for them.
Thanks to our strong, balanced and complementary portfolio we are able to meet the needs of every consumer, at every price level.
Our portfolio makes up 26 brands of which 17 are global, including the highly-aspirational and multi-expert ones such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent and Giorgio Armani. Our incredible strength comes from allowing us to win in any environment; the most important one being the teams, which are talented, diverse, committed, passionate in every region, country, department, and function.
• Be the go-to expert on the Luxe portfolio of brands, including coordination of plans, performance reporting and analysis
• Take and develop the marketing and commercial plans from each individual brand to ensure achievement of ROI sales targets through the Multi Brand Luxe portfolio
• In collaboration with ROI head office and field teams, identify and execute i n market / trade opportunities for brand activities to grow market share
• Contribute to the continued growth of the portfolio through execution of commercial plans and ROI consumer centric trade activations
• Ensuring accurate and timely reporting of portfolio sales results (weekly, monthly, YTD), total ROI SI SO
• Be responsible for launch and pillar tracking vs target
• Deep dive into retailer specific results and proactively create action plans to improve future activities
• Analyse launch performance and brand activations in Luxe, providing key insights and learnings to stakeholders and back to brands
• Present findings in appropriate meetings (manager, conference calls, brand meetings/updates)
• Work with key brand stakeholders to adapt /create the Luxe ROI commercial and marketing calendars from the Brand strategies
• Work with Sales and Marketing teams to ensure all Luxe ROI brand and retailer plans are fully executed
• Develop customer centric strategies for Luxe Brands through the animation of key big bets and national events, collaborating with brand teams for extra support or activities
• In partnership with commercial team, identify and deliver local Brand opportunities to increase awareness, visibility and gain market share
• Be responsible for collaborating with brands and stakeholders to execute new product launches and seasonal campaign activations in Luxe ROI, across key channels
• Previous experience within Luxury Retail
• Ability to influence at all levels
• Highly organized nature and excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
• Professional, supportive with a positive attitude
• Intermediate Microsoft suite skills are essential (including word, excel & PowerPoint)
• Experience creating sales performance reporting, presenting data and analysis
• Educated to degree level preferable but not essential
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.