国/地域: United Kingdom
Youth To The People (YTTP) is a niche vegan cruelty free and prograde skincare brand sustainably made in California, with cult products like their Superfood cleanser, #1 cleanser at Sephora in the US, Canada and Australia. It is a start-up launching in our Luxe division’s American Brands business unit (which includes Kiehl’s, Urban Decay, IT Cosmetics).
The vision for this brand is to become an accelerator of change for the division and L’Oreal with its activist DNA and desire to change the world with their products and the help of their strong community.
“With true values, and a relentless dedication to product, our dream was to build a company that would create a positive impact on the world. Skincare may be the medium, but YTTP has always been a mindset, a way of being and challenging yourself while uplifting others to go after what they love. YTTP is skincare for all. All Skin tones, all pronouns, all identities, all ages, all passions. All People.”
- Greg & Joe, YTTP founders
The senior advocacy manager will be a key role in the brand experience team and will oversee the owned/earned communication strategy for the brand. This role will report to the Brand Business Director and will be in charge of building awareness of the brand through the creation of a local community of YTTP advocates in the UKI and delivering the most innovative advocacy strategy ever seen in L'Oréal luxe history.
• Develop strategies for communication, influencer and social to build on and offline brand engagement
• Develop, manage and lead the brand’s content strategy, narrative and calendar for social, online, CRM and retailer social. Work with internal experts to create guidelines, build profiles, etc.
• Oversee implementation of community management, retailer content partnerships and social reporting to build brand love
• Create and manage a local community of advocates (across all influencer tiers, as well as skincare experts, employees etc.) to build awareness for the brand through advocacy
• Build a reporting system for the wider business
• Develop and manage all philanthropic partnerships for the brand
• Develop and manage all communication activation including eventing, influencer campaigns, media relations, mailers and communication reporting
• Manage relationship with the founders’ team in LA and Local Corporate Comms, manage crisis comms
• Oversee the communication and social budget in line with direction from Business Brand Director and the Brand General Manager
• Manage the team management trainee or intern
• A strong desire to make a positive impact
• Experience in PR & communications
• Experience in end-to-end event production
• An inclusive approach and the ability to consider different perspectives
• Ability to navigate various social listening / measurement platforms
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook. Experience on creative platforms also useful (Photoshop / Canva etc)
• Entrepreneurial mindset
We particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic and disabled candidates as they are currently under-represented in our organisation. We are a member of the race equality campaign at Business in the Community and are committed to improving employment opportunities for people of colour across the UK. We also welcome applications from, LGB and Trans and non binary candidates.