The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
Active Cosmetics Division
Senior Brand Manager - La Roche Posay
Job Opening Date: 4th December 2019
Job Closing Date: 1st January 2020
Salary: Competitive plus bonus
Seeking a dynamic, experienced, innovative Senior Brand Manager to shape the future success of our exciting and growing La Roche-Posay within our highly complementary ACD skincare brand portfolio.
•Collect and analyse product performance, consumer / market insights and competitor activities in order to make informed recommendations to management
•Lead franchise planning and development, implement new launches and strive to maintain growth on pillar products and animate core catalogue aligned with the overall brand strategy
•Identify and monitor marketing mix strategies (Online & Offline across all platforms) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
•Deliver data driven insights to optimise communication material consistently throughout and ensure all activities are in line with the brand equity
•Support in development of media strategy and work with media agency to plan media spend and campaign activities
•Work closely with the communications and digital team leads to ensure all PR and online opportunities are maximized
•Mobilise and work with other departments (sales, supply, training etc.) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy and meet deadlines
•Collaboratively with sales team: Propose and implement promotional and trade marketing plans
•Accurately Input, manage and track the brand budgets for your franchises
•Work closely with the supply and commercial teams ensuring forecast accuracy and stock availability
• Experience within a consumer driven and fast past sales environment, with an understanding of a mix of distribution points
• Experience within the beauty industry, ideally within the skincare category
• Educated to at least a degree level
• Experience of managing B2C and B2B marketing campaigns
• Highly entrepreneurial mindset – autonomy, strategic thinking and collaboration are critical to drive these exciting niche brands
• Experience of managing international brand stakeholders to ensure compliance with the global guidelines
• Experience of managing the full 360 degree marketing strategy from conception to omni channel activation
• Vision – able to create and develop strong brand visions and action plans, taking the lead on motivating the wider business
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and excellent presentation skills, able to influence and inspire any audience
• Knows how to manage the complexity in terms of number of interlocutors, projects, timelines, meeting presentations
• Self-motivation and strong organisation skills to be able to work autonomously to drive both brands,
• Resilience and flexibility – the ability to adapt to dynamic business and market demands, overcoming challenges and driving success in an innovate way
• Creativity – able to create innovative, cost-effective solutions, to drive the best ROI whilst maintaining brand equity
• Strong analytical skills and good commercial acumen, to enable you to work closely with the commercial and finance teams
• Experience in launching brands – with a 360 consumer centric viewpoint
• A strong sensitivity to the niche beauty market, with a keenness to develop understanding for the different category dynamics
• Digital orientation - to grow awareness and engagement online across multiple platforms; pure media, social, and .co.uk.
• Potential to successfully manage people: ensure each individual has a work plan that is sufficient for them to showcase and develop their own talent
Organised: You love a list and have strong planning and organisation skills – with the ability to re-prioritise as required.
Measured: We want to track the success of our campaigns and initiatives so projects must be able to show ROI.
Accurate: You have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines.
Entrepreneurial. Every day, you spot opportunities to drive growth for our brand and our customers, making sure the good name of our brand is always protected.
Super creative: Whether it be in overcoming challenges or creating artwork for your channel, creativity is our back bone, and we love new ideas.
Proactive and Open: L’Oreal is for the pioneers, which means embracing new ideas, challenges and change with positivity and a hands on approach.
Teams are the new heroes: There is no better feeling than being part of a successful and dynamic team, so even if you are Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes.
Only Human: we all make mistakes, but you are not afraid of failure. You learn and show how the experience has helped the business learn for the future and benefitted all.
Ambitious: You crave success and L’Oréal is the ultimate place to achieve your dreams. We will support you all the way and make sure you have the support and development in place to help you succeed.
You. You are real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you will feel right at home whoever you are.