Are you passionate about developing skincare products and do you want to bring innovative products to the market?
Then joining DMI Team might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
L’Oréal, the #1 beauty company in Singapore, currently has 18 international brands across luxury, masstige, consumer and hair categories. Established in 1990, it has more than 600 employees and a Research & Innovation Centre. L'Oréal Singapore consistently wins awards as one of the top employers in the country, as well as sustainability awards for its commitment to environmental, social, and ethical and consumer needs. These include the 2018 Singapore Business Review International Business Award for Logistics for the first-ever innovative trucking and sustainability solution in Asia-Pacific, and the first-ever beauty brand to win the 3R Award 2017 from National Environment Agency.
Now we are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Marketing Innovations Manager (DMI) with the ability to develop and orchestrate the product development process the Group.
- Safeguard and develop the brand’s equity in South Asia
- Drive strategic share growth for countries by developing products, renovations, claims, activities, campaigns. Delivering these projects working with the labs, industry, agencies, on time and in full.
- Create winning concepts validated for the markets
- Work closely with the labs in India & France to get the best competitive & disruptive formulas, claims, fragrance.
- Work closely with the agencies in Thailand, Indonesia, India to get the best competitive & strong advertising.
- Work closely with the countries and the zone to develop the most competitive and relevant insights and opportunities.
- Work closely with the industry/PD teams in China & India to deliver competitive, affordable mixes complying with SBWA
- Identify strategic opportunities for the brand’s long term pipeline
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in business, management or marketing
- Min. 5 years experience, preferably in beauty, product development in South Asia.
- Able to speak Thai or Bahasa would be advantageous.
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- Adventurous. You’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.