- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues for servers.
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Create and verify backups of data.
- Administrate infrastructure, including Switches, VOIP, and WIFI, firewalls, databases, SAN Storages, malware protection software and other processes
- Advise and assist on high level design of new systems/technologies and ensure its effective operation within the existing systems and technologies environment.
- Analyze and monitor the performance of the systems and/or technologies identifying and evaluating the suitability of adjustments and improvements.
- 4 to 5 years’ experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively, multitask and prioritize work.
- Highly adaptable and motivated team player.
CCNA is a must, CCNP preferred.
Strong knowledge in Cisco VOIP/ Wireless.
MCSE 2012 /MCITP 2008.
Strong knowledge ( File server, Printer server , DHCP , DNS , WSUS , WDS , and SCCM )
Fair Knowledge in ( SQL , Office 365 , and time attendance access control )
Strong knowledge in Virtualization.
Strong knowledge SAN Storages.
Strong knowledge Backup solutions/ Strategies.
Strong knowledge security concepts