Deliver orders to clients in compliance with the Service Level Agreement defined by the subsidiaries and according to the Group best practices. Improve the productivity through robust continuous improvement processes, optimize the cost to serve, and ensure the management of related logistics activities in order to ensure client satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- According to the rules defined by the Service Level Agreement (SLA), work with the DOP, PD Director, and the Supply Chain Director to define operating rules.
- Define the budgets and operating costs and size needed resources to achieve the objectives. Manage and control the cost and ensure the completeness of cost saving projects.
- Steer the EHS policy with the QSHE of the site and ensure that objective of the Distribution Center are met, especially concerning safety, quality, and environment.
- Optimize physical logistics means and administrative flows in order to improve performance and ensure the stock reliability (stock-taking).
- According to the organization, participate to define new strategies regarding distribution and optimization of the Physical Distribution with the sales department, the clients, and Customer Care.
- Build and animate tools and performance indicators of the Distribution Center.
- Be responsible for the compliance of the Distribution Center with the local legislation enforced and with the Group rules.
- Recruit, develop, and manage his/her team. Ensure the transfer of competencies and know-how and implement organizational changes.