BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT GRADUATE PROGRAM
A Graduate Program at L’Oréal Middle East will allow you to gain a strong professional experience, learn and connect with the best in industry! Come & join one of our Business Development teams for a 6-12 months assignment.
- Follow up activity plans on monthly basis with distributors
- Update Secondary sales reports and adjust the phasing plan.
- Develop new formats for the sales analysis by brand, by franchises
- Validate Promo Plans by mechanic by month maintaining a 4 months horizon and controlling the promo sales weight and promo on budget
- Monitor and share analysis of stocks coverage by SKU with distributors
- Follow the forecast process on monthly basis
- Monitor the weighted distribution by SKU by door to maximize distribution in the market
- Assist in servicing distributors and other department’s daily needs
- Monitor and share best practices of Distributors with internal departments on quarterly basis
- Be a logical and rational thinker who can simplify a complex problem and offer clear and effective solutions
- Capacity to understand the bigger business picture
- Have a technical mind but keen to work within the heart of a business
- Numerate and PC literate: in particular with strong Excel skills
- Strong networking skills and the ability to interact with all areas of the business
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
- You must be a fresh graduate (less than 2 years)
- Available to start by July 2020
Ready to start your L’Oréal adventure? Let us know more about you by applying now to this offer!