ジョブファンクション: インフォメーション システム（IS)
国/地域: United Arab Emirates
IT Business Solutions Manager, is someone who can effectively cross-collaborate with multiple stakeholders, who can define current and future business state and it’s processes, by planning, organizing, managing and following up internal/external resources in order to deliver effective solutions in the fields of Sales & Marketing, Retail, BI and Digital within defined standards, budget, deadlines and quality requirements. Acting as subject matter expert on current\future solutions and able to propose solutions within Loreal policies and compliance umbrella.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be working closely with the business to identify their needs and provide IT solutions that bring value and help the business to grow. Your main responsibilities will be to:
· Identify business needs and ensure that business applications meet the requirements
· Develops graphical representations of business processes to facilitate understanding and decision making.
· Assesses the feasibility of business process changes and recommends new approaches.
· Manage the execution of business process improvements.
· Interact with Regional Business Solutions team in order to make sure that local needs are taken into consideration in Regional/Group initiatives
· Lead the roll-out of Group/Regional IT projects in the fields of Sales and Marketing, BI, Retail and Digital on your markets
· Supervise application design, development and testing phases
· Monitor and report the project status against its planning on a regular basis
· Contributes to selection of the requirements approach of projects, selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
· Implements stakeholder engagement/communications plan.
· Deals with problems and issues, managing resolutions, corrective actions, lessons learned and the collection and dissemination of relevant information.
· Collects and uses feedback from partners and stakeholders to help measure effectiveness of stakeholder management.
· Helps develop and enhance partners and stakeholder relationships.
Knowledge & Education
· Bachelor or Master degree
· 5 to 10 years of experience.
Skills & Abilities
· Strong project management skills
· Substantial analytical skills
· Comprehensive Business understanding
· At least at ease in 2 of the following domains: Sales Force Automation, Business Planning, Business Intelligence, e-commerce/digital, CRM, etc.
· Technology: Microsoft, SAP CRM …
· Strong customer service ethic
· Priority management
· Ability to respect tight deadlines
· Solid communication and interpersonal skills
· Fluent in English