国/地域: United Arab Emirates
COMMERCIAL GRADUATE PROGRAM
A Commercial Graduate Trainee will be working closely with the marketing team and the distributors to ensure updating the secondaries internal reports on time, having the most accurate promo planning and launch tracker in line with the activity and media plan and most importantly, monitoring and analyzing these trackers closely.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Follow up activity plans on monthly basis with distributors.
* Update In-Market sales reports. Develop formats for the sales analysis by brand, by franchises.
* Validated Promo Plans by mechanic by month maintaining a 4 months horizon and controlling the promo sales weight and promo on budget
* Update SIT files on monthly Basis
* Share Monthly Report with Teams .
* Monitor the weighted distribution by SKU by door to maximize distribution in the market.
* Assist in servicing distributors and other department’s daily needs.
* Monitor and share best practices of Distributors with internal departments on quarterly basis.
* Update teams with sell out performance ( monthly )
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
* 0-18 months of relevant work experience
* Understanding of financial statements and accounting principles
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English
* Considerable research and presentation skills
* Excellent skills in PowerPoint and Excel
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
* Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high compliance environment
* Ability to work accurately and quickly under tight deadlines