ジョブファンクション: デザイン クリエイティブ
国/地域: United Arab Emirates
- Develop and implement the retail strategy for all POS in UAE for Kiehl's, Atelier Cologne and Roger & Gallet both supporting the worldwide strategies of the Brands while making it locally relevant at the service of business.
- Ensure the Brands' message & image are successfully conveyed at all POS through all BA's including merchandising and services.
- Lead and drive the teams to achieve retail targets by commercial planning & delivering outstanding customer service.
- Set and manage sales targets, forecast stock and cover needed to drive sales.
- React on business opportunities and challenges to maximize selling opportunities and customer recruitment.
- Recruit, motivate, and develop retail teams in collaboration with Education Manager, monitor BA turnover rates and BA productivity.
- Coaching of BA's in each POS on selling and service.
- Foster cooperation with Commercial/Marketing/CRM/Education and maintain relationship with retailers to function as an efficient business partner at the service of retail excellence.
- Assist in animations and events to maximize efficiency.
- Maximize data collection on all different platforms.
- Report on a monthly basis on Retail KPIs. Analyze the business by country and per POS understanding the macro-and micro environment with customer centric approach and sell-out by SKU. Provide solid competition intelligence and stay up-to-date on trends.
Education, Experience, Functional Skills & Knowledge
- Continuous store and market visits to manage the business.
- Provide correct brand's guidelines for selling techniques, services and merchandising, and ensure implementation and follow up.
- Connect with customers and gather insights.
- Assist in new POS openings.
- Follow up on performance by tracking & using assessment tools in link with business results.
- Recruitment of all BA's, often in cooperation with the retailers
- Support and coach BA's to identify development needs + create individual plans for field teams in collaboration with Education Manager.
- Ensure on-boarding and long-boarding of each BA in collaboration with Education Manager.
- Manage career development of Senior Roles and Field Management + talent pool in collaboration with Education Manager.
- Service & Image
- Represents the Brands at all times (Lead by Example)
- Ensure consistency of messages & image at POS
- Stays up to date with competition knowledge (products, learning methods, services and innovation) and trends
- Quality control on fixtures, merchandising, testers, tools and in-store leaflets
- Productivity, IPT, AUS, NPS, Mystery Shopping, staff retention rate, data collection, conversation rate, customer recruitment rate, customer retention rate
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as Retail Manager OR Bachelor Degree & a minimum of 3 year experience in retail management.
- Passion for cosmetics & luxury.
- Adaptability - able to adapt to different teams, categories, markets
- People & service oriented - generous, friendly, patient, dedicated, adaptable
- Pro-active, dynamic, enthusiastic, team player, entrepreneur, committed, self-driven, open-minded, willing to learn, achieve results with integrity
- Well groomed
- Ability to cope with business pressure
- Able to travel GCC + Europe
- Years Experience - Ideally 5 years experience
- Essential Experience
- Excellent presentation, communication, analytical & organizational skills
- Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated, results oriented, creative thinker
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Sense of luxury, luxury customer & service
- Preferred experience
- Previous experience in beauty retail in GCC is a plus
- Strong selling
- Proven experience in evaluating, motivation and coaching sales staff