MARKETING GRADUATE PROGRAM
An internship at L’Oréal Middle East will allow you to gain a strong professional experience, learn and connect with the best in industry! Come & join one of our Marketing teams for a 6-12 months assignment.
You will be an integral part of one of our Marketing team to support to orchestrate the launches and push growth of pillar products and to contribute to continued growth for the brand.
- Collect and analyze consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management
- Support the implementation of new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue
- Work on marketing mix strategies to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
- Adapt the communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Collaborate with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc.) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy
- Confident in using with ease Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a multi-functional environment, and interact effectively with your business partners outside the Marketing function
- Be able to operate in a fast moving environment and to manage time efficiently in order to meet deadlines
- Fluent in English and Arabic languages
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
- You must be in your final year or a fresh graduate (less than 2 years)
- Available to start by FEB 2020