ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
国/地域: United Arab Emirates
Product Manager – Vichy
Orchestrate the brand’s launch and activity plan and push growth of pillar products using their own product, market, medical and consumer expertise, to contribute in building the brand equity and drive growth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect and analyze consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to drive brand growth.
- Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue.
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences.
- Adapt communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale).
- Mobilize and work with other departments (sales, Medical, Supply, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy.
- Manage PPP budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy.
- Effectively prepare clear messages for senior management.
- Implement the retail strategy working hand-in-hand with the retail and education team and ensure the proper implementation of retail materials (services, advice, etc.).
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
MARKET & CONSUMER INSIGHT
• Identifies market drivers.
• Translates trends and consumer knowledge into meaningful insights.
• Thinks brand strategy,
• Imagines disruptive products & services,
• Develops integrated campaigns that work,
• Integrates retail & shopper expertise,
• Creates collaboration for bigger success
• Shares & leverages best practices