ジョブファンクション: デザイン クリエイティブ
国/地域: United Arab Emirates
- Deliver and implement Retail Education strategy for the GCC, both supporting the worldwide brand strategy while making it locally relevant at the service of business.
- Ensure brand message & image are successfully conveyed at counters through BAs.
- Provide local markets Training teams with all tools and materials to ensure perfect consumer experience and product knowledge within the field teams (multi-languages English/Arabic).
- Support and advise the local markets in career development plans of the field teams + supervise the top position talent pool (team of 12 nationals). Help upskilling the Education function through the right processes and tracking tools for the career development of field teams.
- Foster cooperation with Sales/Marketing to enable local education teams as a efficient business partner at the service of retail excellence.
- Direct management (forecasts, implementation, follow up) of BA grooming and service tools materials.
- Report on a monthly basis on Education KPIs and link with Retail/Sales KPIs to measure impact of Education actions on business results, and ensure optimization of human and financial resources.
Education, Experience, Functional Skills & Knowledge
- Provide training directives and materials multi-languages to local trainers for new BA inductions, new product trainings, sales techniques and specific BA development trainings.
- Roll out of company tools and programs for field teams.
- Follow up with local teams performance tracking & assessment tools associated with all the training performed + in link with business results
- Integrate Education with Commercial/Retail and Brand teams to ensure Retail Excellence. Integrate 360 approach to the field teams trainings (Sales, Marketing, PR, Digital)
- Manage and monitor Education budget (orders, uniforms, trainings, travels, expenses, gifting..)
- Support and coach local training teams to identify development needs + create individual plans for field teams.
- Actively participate in career development of Senior Roles and Field Management profiles + Talent Pool
- Directly manage development of career plans for Regional Expert (MUA and Skincare), manage his/her schedule in coordination with Marketing and Sales.
- Service & Image
- Represents the brand in-room & in-counter
- Ensure consistency of messages & image at POS
- Minimum 5 years experience as Trainer OR a minimum of 3-4 years experience in training or retail management.
- Passion for cosmetics & luxury
- Adaptability - able to adapt to different teams, categories, markets
- People & service oriented - generous, friendly, patient, dedicated, adaptable
- Pro-active - dynamic, enthusiastic, team player, entrepreneur, committed, self-driven, open-minded, willing to learn
- Ability to cope with business pressure
- Able to travel GCC + Europe
- 7+ years experience
- Excellent presentation, communication & organizational skills
- Microsoft Office
- Self motivated, results oriented, creative thinker
- Ability to simplify expert information
- Sense of luxury, luxury customer & service
- Able to deal with portfolio complexity
- Strong selling skills
- Proven experience in evaluating, motivation, and coaching sales staff